05 July 2011

The "Betty" bag is here for the Summer, win some goodies and other news!

After much template designs and re-designs I am proud to announce the arrival of my large "Betty" bag!
I am now posting the bags up for sale as I make them, in between some commissions and alterations, so please bear with me and keep checking in.


These started off very popular amongst my friends and customers, and have now been re-designed to be more padded and luxurious.  To purchase one please read my "Sales" page first before clicking on the relevant bag for sale.   I am more than happy to post one to someone special as a gift.  Please leave their details when ordering, and any message.  Postage is free in the UK. 


Win free goodies!


I am doing another of my raffles this summer.  For every purchase made your entered into the draw to win a goody bag from Junie and Jack.  I will announce the winner in a few weeks. Good luck!


I recently went to a fabric sale where I bought most of the vintage stock there, ranging from the 1930's to the 1960's.  It was heaven to sift through it all!  Anyway I came away with some lovely wool fabrics so i'm already thinking about a new design for a winter bag.


With a few alterations on top, all of this work recently led to a bit of a sewing machine crisis, but with a bit of cleaning and tlc, the sewing machine and I are now back on track!