17 December 2010

Happy Christmas!

Hello ladies


Long time no blog.  I have been very busy with Christmas orders, but I have now found some time after school plays, parties, and the like to update you all.......
I would like to send a very big thank you to all my regular customers, who encourage me with all their lovely words and come back time and again as very valued customers.  In particular all you gorgeous mummy's at Fittleworth Village School for your support, you have been amazing!


I am happy to announce that the winner of the raffle drawer was Mrs Sara Burden, who will receive a bespoke corsage in the new year when she returns from her holidays!


I am also very excited to launch a sales page on my blog; you can now buy direct from my blog via Paypal, and I will shortly be putting my work up for sale directly. For the New Year I will be stepping up business with ongoing dressmaking and tailoring courses.


If I can finish the wrapping, shopping, and failed attempts at biscuit making, then I will put up some little stocking fillers should you wish to buy any, but in the meantime my corsages and hair clips are available in Coco Cafe Sugar Lounge, Petworth where I have re-stocked today.


If you like what you see then please tell your friends.  I appreciate all your feedback, and comments, so please keep them coming, because I wouldn't be where I am now if it wasn't for you lovely ladies.


A very Happy Christmas to you all!


Much love


Kerry x
Junie and Jack